Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sample Chapter

Monday, September 8th This is my first entry ever !!! I`m not really glad about going back to school,but I am happy about finally starting this journal. I only started this thing because i`m not good at remembering things and I figure if I record everything in this journal I`ll have some decent school stories to tell my kids(assuming i`ll have kids)in the future. Let me be perfectly clear, this is a JOURNAL OK!!!!. First off, the school is SUPER dirty, it`s like the principle didn`t even hire a janitor. There`s basically trash everywhere. Then there`s the noise in this place. You can think think of it this way: A combination of an airport,Stock marketers in Wall Street,and a cranky group of preschoolers. An last but not least there is the weird names of the teachers, for example Mrs. Jamoroquaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment